Diocese of Gloucester, Church House, GL1 2LY
Thursday 20th June 2019
14:00 – 17:00
The Diocese of Gloucester Church Buildings Team and Diocesan Advisory Committee will be hosting a surgery session open to all PCC’s but particularly aimed at churches within the Gloucester Deanery. This is a drop in session providing an opportunity for parish representatives to speak directly to the Church Buildings Team regarding:
- Matter classifications and what work is defined as List A, List B or Faculties
- Faculty proposals (at any stage of the planning process)
- Church building maintenance
- Online Faculty System guidance
- Churchyard related queries
- General church building concerns
Whilst this is a drop in session, please do get in touch with the Church Buildings Team Administrator, Catherine McGirr – 01452 835593 / ku.gr1709171580o.coi1709171580dsolg1709171580@rrig1709171580cmc1709171580 if you are interested in attending as this will enable the team to effectively plan and provide the most appropriate support to all attendees.
Please note that there will be future sessions held in every deanery in the Diocese – the dates and venues for these will be confirmed and circulated in due course.